2023 Toyota Corolla Cross pricing: Right here in October from $33,000
The anticipated Toyota Corolla Cross has been detailed for the Australian market, with the eight-variant vary to kick at $33,000 earlier than on-road prices when it arrives in October.
Three trim ranges and three drivetrains will probably be supplied, together with the model’s new 2.0-litre hybrid system in each 2WD and AWD kind. The vary will function the GX, GXL, and flagship Atmos.
Hybrid variations will begin at $35,500 earlier than on-roads for the GX 2WD Hybrid; $2000 lower than hybrid variations of the smaller Toyota C-HR, which relies on the identical platform because the Corolla and Corolla Cross.
Specification highlights from the entry-level Corolla Cross GX embody 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights and daytime working lights, heated and folding facet mirrors, automated local weather management, material seat trim, in addition to keyless entry with push-button begin.
Inside, the Corolla Cross GX incorporates a new-generation Toyota infotainment system with an 8.0-inch touchscreen show, six-speaker audio, wi-fi Apple CarPlay, wired Android Auto, and DAB+ digital radio.
The brand new infotainment system will even come commonplace with a Information Management Module, permitting for Toyota Related Providers equivalent to automated collision notification, SOS emergency calling, and stolen car monitoring.
A ten.5-inch touchscreen with satellite tv for pc navigation options on the GXL and Atmos, whereas the flagship additionally debuts a brand new 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster.
All variations of the Corolla Cross will supply the most recent Toyota Security Sense help options, together with a brand new lane-change help system in addition to AEB with pedestrian and bike owner detection, adaptive cruise management with curve velocity operate, lane hint help and lane departure warning.
Additional, your entire vary will come commonplace with eight airbags, auto high-beam, blind-spot monitoring with secure exit help, rear cross-traffic alert, and a reversing digital camera.
The Corolla Cross petrol is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine driving the entrance wheels, although outputs aren’t confirmed at this stage. Within the associated Corolla Hatch and Sedan, the engine develops 125kW and 200Nm.
Hybrid variations of the Toyota Corolla Cross will function the model’s fifth-generation 2.0-litre petrol-electric hybrid drivetrain. Whereas native outputs haven’t been confirmed, the European mannequin develops 146kW when geared up with E-4 all-wheel drive – because of a 30.6kW electrical motor on the rear axle, which engages in low-grip circumstances.
The Corolla Cross Hybrid is on the market with 2WD (front-wheel drive) throughout all three trim ranges, whereas E-4 all-wheel drive is reserved for the GXL and Atmos variations.
Gasoline consumption information for the line-up likewise hasn’t been equipped, although the Toyota’s native web site confirms the Corolla Cross GX 2WD makes use of 4.4L/100km on the city cycle and 4.6L/100km on the additional city cycle.
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GX 2WD Petrol: $33,000
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross 2WD Hybrid: $35,500
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL 2WD Petrol: $36,750
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL 2WD Hybrid: $39,250
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross GXL AWD Hybrid: $42,250
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Atmos 2WD Petrol: $43,550
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Atmos 2WD Hybrid: $46,050
- 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Atmos AWD Hybrid: $49,050
Costs exclude on-road prices
Corolla Cross GX highlights:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- LED daytime working lights
- Heated, retractable facet mirrors
- Computerized air-conditioning
- Material upholstery
- Keyless entry and begin
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Wi-fi Apple CarPlay
- Wired Android Auto
- DAB+ radio
- Six-speaker audio
- Toyota Related Providers
Corolla Cross GXL provides:
- LED (high-grade) headlights
- Entrance fog lights
- Rear privateness glass
- Roof rails
- Leather-based-accented/material upholstery
- Leather-based-accented steering wheel, shifter
- Electrochromatic rear-view mirror
- Twin-zone local weather management
- 10.5-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Satellite tv for pc navigation
- USB-C rear cost ports
- 360-degree digital camera system
Corolla Cross Atmos provides:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof
- Electrical tailgate with kick sensor
- Leather-based-accented upholstery
- Heated entrance seats
- 8-way energy driver’s seat
- Heated steering wheel
- Wi-fi smartphone charger
- Rain-sensing wipers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Superior Park Help
- 360-degree cameras with see-through view