3 Best Video Editors for Beginners 2022
For a beginner, a simple but advanced video editor helps most effectively and efficiently. Searching and comparing several video editors to get a perfect one will be time-consuming for you. We will provide you a suitable video editor for beginners to get the exact results as expected.
Part 1: 3 Best Video Editors for Beginners
1. Visdee Video Editor
Visdee Video Editor offers the most professional functions to build videos creatively and uniquely. Its powerful edition features are, play video reverse, crop, spilled video, color tuning, PIP effects, green screen, etc. Advantaged facilities like video keyframes, video effects, and motion tracking will help you to make your videos more magical. This video editor allows sharing and uploading the created video directly to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Video effects include rich and diverse filters, transitions, and motion tools to make your video more creative.
- Support zoom effects like Kean Burns effect and pan any video or photo from one object to another.
- Control the speed of the video and speed up or slow down video speed for highlighting precious moments.
- Allow setting the DVD descriptions and also burning the created video to DVDs.
- Match color by applying color correction settings with one click across multiple clips at once.
CyberLinkPowerDirector video editor can easily edit and share your best videos. With the features, you can set objects in motion, craft your YouTube video, or completely transform a scene’s location. You can easily drag-and-drop transitions, ready-made motion graphics, and easy-to-apply effects to represent. You will also get video templates and a royalty-free stock library that includes several design packs.
- Use mask, shape, layer, and blend to create and edit artistic scenes.
- Keyframing helps to energy to the videos bring dynamism and with smooth animated effects.
- Add graphics and text to track the motion of the video’s objects for elevating your footage.
- Green Screen to create Hollywood-style special effects and remove backgrounds.
- Match color quickly and balance, manage, or change the aesthetic of the videos.
3. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve helps to fix color correction, combine editing, motion graphics, visual effects, and audio post-production. This video editor provides an elegant interface and allows working faster and at a higher quality. Throughout the entire process, you can work with original camera-quality photos. DaVinci Resolve offers incredible tools for the latest HDR workflows like patented YRGB color science, 32‑bit float processing, and gamut color spaces.
- Enjoy the legendary quality of the Fairlight audio system for the best sound with HDR workflows tools.
- Complete favorite films and streaming TV shows using VFX artists, editors, and sound engineers.
- Provide a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows, and 17 features of new image processing.
- A high-performance audio engine supporting almost 2,000 tracks on a single system.
- Offer new-metadata-based “late” to live effect previews, zoomed waveforms for audio editing, etc.
Hence, all the mentioned video editors will help you without any hassle or complexity. For helping you with a clear choice about a perfect video editor, select Visdee Video Editor to edit videos professionally, even you are a beginner.