A Guide to Setting up Your Own FiveM Server
GTA 5 is one of the most famous games out there. The game was initially launched with a single-player modification, but it started working on multiplayer versions over time.
Numerous third-party servers surface in search results online; however, not all of them are entirely compatible. One of the best GTA RP servers you can use is FiveM. You can even set up your own FiveM server; if you’re wondering how you can set it up, here’s a guide!
A Guide to Creating Your Own FiveM Server
To set up your FiveM server and have access to premium scripts and numerous game modes, you need to have a good computer.
Downloading the Server
Before hosting a FiveM server, you must start using a cloud server or a dedicated server.
You first have to get a visual C++ redistributable server, install it, and then log in. Once you have logged in, double click on the server.zip file that you have just downloaded. Next, relocate the file to wherever you would like it to be through extraction. Then all you need to do is open the file!
Launching the Server
To launch the FiveM servers without any trouble, there are a few things you need to do. For a FiveM launcher, here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Double click to run the extracted file
- You will be redirected to a link where you need to enter a PIN
- Sign in to your Cfx. re account and give permissions by clicking “allow.”
- It would help if you created a password for your admin server
- Click next and give your server a name
- Choose a template, and click save to choose a path
- Click on the “recipe deployer” option
- Once you are sure the FiveM premium script is correct, click next
- Enter your created key, and select the “run recipe” option
- Press the “save and run server” option, and you’re all done!
If you’re still confused and are looking for some help, you can always reach out to the FiveM Store. They have a wide range of FiveM products, including FiveM mods, FiveM premium scripts, and more for an enhanced player experience. Their products support a number of US, British, European, and Asian FiveM servers, helping gamers relax everywhere!
Read also: Should I attend my next bingo social event?