Precise begin date: June 1, 2017
You might be watching a dwell stream of Ashland, Virginia USA, for individuals who take pleasure in watching trains.
You might be welcome to hitch our household pleasant chat, however remember the fact that there’s a neighborhood with guidelines already established. Please examine them out under.
North Cam: https://youtu.be/kP8jtWzIDpI
South Cam: https://youtu.be/ZCAW-a8Nhgg
PTZ Cam: https://youtu.be/99HqvqvUQ6k
What the brand new platform will appear to be: https://bit.ly/2R1ZDHp
Particular because of Hometown Realty for internet hosting our North and South cams! Go to them at https://www.hometownrealtyservices.com. The PTZ is hosted by the City of Ashland: https://ashlandva.gov. Thanks moderator Don Root for sponsoring the brand new cam!
Duplication or distribution of our movies is STRICTLY prohibited with out permission. Official coverage right here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
• Be well mannered and respectful
• Please use English, we’d like a single language to have the ability to perceive one another. Should you’re not fluent, use a translator resembling Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t put up in ALL CAPS or use extreme emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t focus on politics, faith, race, intercourse, violence, disturbing particulars about prepare or automobile accidents, or something like that. We attempt to be aware of any kids who could also be watching.
• Do not use the phrases “foamer” or “foaming” in your feedback or your username. Many railfans discover them derogatory and offensive.
• The dialog right here is trains, and please do not forget that it wants to return first.
• Please hold private particulars out of the chat. Keep in mind, you might be sharing data with lots of of individuals, not simply these straight concerned within the chat.
• Don’t ask to change into a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re considering your help, we are going to contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to hunt consideration, stand in your soapbox, or criticize different folks’s presences or contributions
• Simply be good, it’s wonderful what occurs after we’re all good to one another.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames or avatar
• Coming into chat for the only function of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
• Being deliberately disruptive, creating arguments or some other jerk-like habits
• Not following the moderators’ directions
• Blocking a moderator (together with Nightbot)
ABOUT THIS FEED:
Ashland, VA, in Central Virginia, is situated on the CSX RF&P Subdivision, the previous Richmond, Fredericksburg & Potomac Railroad, and is about 15 miles north of Richmond. The city will get over 20 Amtrak passenger trains and 20-25+ CSX freight trains each day. It’s a delegated quiet zone, however the crew can use the horns at their discretion. The utmost pace for trains passing by means of the city’s heart is 35 miles per hour (MPH).
Practice log: https://bit.ly/3iC9LV7
Digital Railfan and our mods are usually not affiliated with prepare logs, they’re maintained by volunteers. Please attain out to them exterior of our chats for extra detailed data or to debate the mechanics of logging. Due to everybody who contributes faithfully to it!
See Tiny Tim’s Trains and Toys Retailer on the south cam? It is superior, and price a go to. Inform Suzanne and crew we stated hey! http://www.trainandtoystore.com
There isn’t a ATCS format (and no server protection) out there for the RF&P Sub.
There’s a radio feed out there, listening to the CSX RF&P Sub (“BD” dispatcher) and Richmond Terminal (“FB” dispatcher) channels, in addition to the Buckingham Department Railroad’s (BBRR) Piedmont Sub channel (which crosses the RF&P Sub at a diamond in Doswell, to the north of Ashland): http://www.railroadradio.web/content material/view/178/215
A second radio feed offering the Richmond Terminal channel, in addition to these for each the North Finish and Bellwood Subs, may be discovered right here (choose the “Richmond Space Stream”): http://www.railroadradio.web/content material/view/83/155/
When’s the following prepare? You may work out the following Amtrak passenger prepare with this helpful hyperlink: http://bit.ly/31bn58V
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Web site: http://virtualrailfan.com
Hyperlinks to the Free VRF YouTube Cams.
Hyperlinks for Digital Railfan Members – Full Cam Checklist: