Blair Clothing Reviews: is it really that bad?!
Get details about “Blair Clothing Reviews” –
Today, we will go through some of the most popular Blair clothing reviews, and we will see some of the pros and cons of it to decide either it’s a scam, or a legit one, let’s get started.
Image source: Blair
Now, let’s see a quick summary of the history of Blair Corporation before we start our Blair Clothing Reviews.
Blair Corporation is a store that sells low- to mid-priced men’s and women’s apparel as well as household goods. Apparel comprises roughly 88 percent of the company’s sales, with the balance made up of household items.
Blair’s items are generally sold through direct mail merchandising pieces such as multi-sheet, letter-style mailings, and catalogs. It also has two retail locations in Pennsylvania and one in Delaware, as well as two outlet outlets in Pennsylvania.
The company’s items are made by a variety of different vendors, many of which make merchandise to Blair’s standards. Blair’s corporate headquarters in Warren, Pennsylvania, receive and handle orders.
Orders are filled and sent from a nearby Irvine, Pennsylvania distribution location.
Positive Blair Clothing Reviews
To be honest, most of the Blair clothing reviews are negative, and lots of them are bad, we tried to get the best reviews of them to make a comparison so that you can decide:
- I’ve been a Blair client for around 5 or 6 years and have always had a good experience with this internet retailer.
I’ve only ever returned one or two items! I’ve discovered via trial and error that what used to be a size Large is now a size Medium.
The quality is superb, and their variety is fantastic; I’ve purchased everything from tops to jeans to winter jackets and have been extremely pleased with everything. I’ll keep ordering from them.
- I wanted to let the Customer Complaint know that Blair resolved my concerns with the purchase. I finally received my refund and received the one shirt that arrived today.
I’m still ordering nice items from Blair. Just stay on top of Blair, and he’ll perform the orders right.
Blair Clothing Reviews: These are the top 2 reviews that we could get, we can know from the reviews that they aren’t as bad as we thought, now let’s get to the negative reviews to see if it’s bad or not. We will see reviews about the quality, the return, and others to let you decide, let’s get started.
Negative Blair Clothing Reviews
- In early June, I placed an order for a jacket. I was notified in July that it would be late. When I asked for a refund, I was only granted a partial reimbursement, even though I never got anything. HORRIBLE customer service over the phone!!
- Do not trust their free shipping advertisement unless you have bought the correct size; otherwise, you will be charged postage to return it, which is frequently more than the item’s cost. I purchased two shirts to qualify for free delivery.
Because one of the tops was out of stock, they delivered me one and charged me $6 freight for the other. In a completely new catalog, they are frequently out of stock.
- I purchased pedal pushers (capris). Not only was I dissatisfied with the material and fit, but I was also surprised that they charged $9.99 to return the purchase. This made me reconsider Blair as a decent firm.
Where is Blair clothing manufactured?
Blair is based in Warren, Pennsylvania, with warehouse and distribution operations in Irvine, Pennsylvania, and a call center in Erie, Pennsylvania. The firm is well-known for its retail catalogs, which are distributed to millions of clients throughout the United States.