Commercial Ovens: The Basics | All Pro Appliance Service
When it comes to commercial ovens, there are a few basics that you need to know.
What are commercial ovens?
Commercial ovens are ovens that are used in a commercial setting. This could be a restaurant, bakery, or other business. They are typically larger than residential ovens and have different features.
What are the different types of commercial ovens?
There are three main types of commercial ovens:
- Convection ovens – Convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air around the food, which cooks it more evenly.
- Deck ovens – Deck ovens have an open top and bottom, allowing heat to circulate more freely.
- Combi ovens – Combi ovens are a combination of convection and deck ovens and can be used for baking and roasting.
What are the benefits of commercial ovens?
Commercial ovens offer several benefits:
- They cook food more evenly than home ovens.
- They have a larger cooking area, allowing you to cook multiple items simultaneously.
- They have a more consistent temperature than home ovens, which results in better-quality food.
How do I choose the right commercial oven?
When choosing a commercial oven, you need to consider the type of food you will be cooking, the size of your kitchen, and your budget. Convection ovens are a good option for small kitchens, while the deck and combi ovens are better suited for larger kitchens. Keep in mind that commercial ovens can be quite expensive, so you need to make sure you choose one that fits your needs and budget.
How to clean a commercial oven?
Commercial ovens should be cleaned after each use. The easiest way to do this is to use a commercial oven cleaner or a degreaser. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions first, as some cleaners can be harmful if used incorrectly.
How much is a commercial oven?
Commercial ovens can range in price from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. The type of commercial oven you choose will affect the price. For example, convection ovens are typically less expensive than a deck or combi ovens.
What are the common issues of the commercial oven?
There are a few common issues that commercial oven owners may experience:
- The oven is difficult to operate.
- The oven is not cooking food evenly.
- The oven is not reaching the desired temperature.
- There is too much smoke or heat coming from the oven.
If you experience any of these issues, be sure to contact the manufacturer for help. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem or suggest a solution.
How to fix problems with oven?
If you are experiencing problems with your commercial oven, there are a few things you can do to try and fix it:
- Check the temperature settings and make sure they are correct.
- Make sure the oven is properly ventilated.
- Clean the oven using a commercial oven cleaner or degreaser.
- Contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Where to find commercial oven repair in Salt Lake City?
If you cannot fix the problem with your commercial oven, you may need to find a professional oven repair service. There are several of these services available, so be sure to do your research before choosing one. Remember that commercial oven repairs can be expensive, so you should only consider this option if the problem is serious and cannot be fixed by you or a professional.