How Is Ajio Online Shopping? Is it a Big Lie?
How Is Ajio Online Shopping: Today, we will review Ajio products to see if it’s legit, and we will quickly see the customers’ reviews and the positive and negative opinions on the products for you to know how is Ajio online shopping, let’s get started.
Ajio is a brand-new Indian internet business that combines traditional and stylish patterns with western elements to produce something stunning.
From apparel and accessories to footwear and more, Ajio has a plethora of one-of-a-kind items. They place a premium on displaying a dazzling selection of chosen items from all of your favorite brands.
India is recognized for its airy design standards and eccentric elegant taste that has been passed down through the centuries. They’ve got a winner when they combine it with the worldwide wave of fashion trends!
So, let’s get straight to knowing how is Ajio online shopping…
How is Ajio Online Shopping? – Customer Reviews
So, let’s start answering the question, I will show you first some of the good and positive reviews, and then it will be followed by some of the worst reviews for you to know and decide either it’s good and worthy or not.
- I made two purchases for my family for ten days. The arrival was a nice surprise since it was expected in 4-5 days. Both orders were delivered the following day, with adequate e-mail and SMS communication at each stage. The delivery person was also quite helpful; he contacted me ahead of time to confirm the delivery time.
The products were just as shown in the images, and the sizes were exactly as described. The images were provided with a description of the model’s fit. This aided in determining the appropriate size decision.
More information, such as the length of the kurta, would have been beneficial. The dresses fit well. There were no changes required.
- Today I’d want to share my experience with ajio.com, a new website. So, I’d want to share my experience with you in the hopes that it will help you decide what is best for your budget.
First and foremost, I’d want to discuss the website’s client service, which is excellent. I’d rate it a five-star rating in comparison to Flipkart and Snapdeal, both of which provide excellent customer care.
Second, the product quality isn’t great, but it’s adequate, so I’ll give it a four-star rating. Because the overall performance is good, I’ll give it a five-star rating.
Now, about the question we asked, “ How is Ajio online shopping”, we can say, it’s decent. But don’t judge too soon, let’s get to the bad part, it’s much worse.
- BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, CHEAP QUALITY PRODUCTS SOLD AT EXPENSIVE PRICES. THE EXECUTIVE IN CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ARGUES, AND THE QUALITY CHECK DEPARTMENT STEALS THE PRODUCT. I RECEIVED THE WRONG PRODUCT TWICE, AND THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED THE THIRD TIME WAS OF BAD QUALITY.
- My money was withdrawn from my bank account, and I phoned AJIO numerous times for order delivery, but neither the order nor my money was sent to my account. Customer service representatives are illiterate and will not be able to give a good response.
- Ajio’s refund policy is poor, or you might say there is no reimbursement for returned or canceled items. I haven’t received my refund in over two months.
How Is Ajio Online Shopping: So, now after you have seen both the good and the bad reviews, you can take a deep breath and decide the answer to our question “ How is Ajio Online Shopping?”, let’s get to the FAQs.
Find More Lifestyle Articles
Is the AJIO app just available in Chinese?
AJIO: Owned by Reliance Retail, Ajio manufactures its products in India. Aside from clothes, it also offers a carefully curated range of tech accessories and gadgets. The app provides faster check-outs, immediate bank discounts, and luxury fashion labels.