How to change message color on iphone?
Apple’s iMessage is an easy-to-use app that many iPhone users use to communicate. However, iMessage is not an easy-to-customize app. If you still want to customize the color of your iMessage callouts, you have a few options. This article will introduce you to those options and the steps you need to take to customize your iPhone Message app
◆ How to Change message color on iphone using another app ?
1. Click the “App Store” icon on the iPhone home screen. If you have other apps running, press the home button to return to the home screen and then look for that icon.
2. Tap the search tab at the bottom of the screen. The search tab has a magnifying glass icon. As mentioned above, most of the iOS versions of this tab are located at the bottom of the main page of the “App Store”, but there are some differences depending on the OS version.
3. Search for apps that allow you to create separate message images. All apps sold on the App Store do not actually change the iMessage settings.
4. Select an app Scroll through apps such as Color Text Messages, Color Messaging Pro, and Color Texting for iMessage.
5. Tap Install. If you haven’t entered your Apple ID recently, you may need to enter your Apple ID.
6. Launch the app. When you’ve finished installing the app, tap Open or look for the icon on the home screen.
7. Create a customized text message. Create an image file that suits you with various options.
8. For various apps that copy, paste, and send created images, you need to manually move the image files to the “iMessage” app.
◆ How to change message color on iphone by jailbreaking iphone ?
1. Understanding what it means to jailbreak the iPhone. In the iPhone industry, jailbreaking (act) means removing the restrictions placed on iOS devices by Apple. It’s probably one of the best options for anyone who really wants to be able to customize their iPhone. However, it does not apply to everyone.
2. Update your software and save your files. Make a backup of your files before making any changes, just in case.
Update iTunes to the latest version.
Back up your iPhone using iTunes or the cloud.
Select the jailbreak software. Software such as “Red Sn0w” and “Rage Break” are options. Find the latest software that best suits your jailbreak. There are many options, but it can be difficult to determine which one is best if you don’ Know Who Worked T With The Software. This Software Has Not Been Approved By Apple And Has Not Been Reviewed By An Expert.
3. Install the jailbreak software. To complete the jailbreak, you actually need to download the file to another computer.
Download the jailbreak software to your computer.
Install the jailbreak software on your computer. You may be given a passcode for later use, so make a note of it and keep it handy.
4. Prepare your iPhone and computer to work together. Make sure your iPhone and computer are connected to the same wireless LAN (Wi-Fi).
5. Complete the jailbreak
Put your iPhone in DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode (To put your iPhone in DFU mode, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, then press and hold the home and power buttons for 10 seconds, then press the home button. Release The power button while holding it). After turning off your iPhone and connecting it to your computer, prepare to port the software you downloaded earlier to your iPhone.
The jailbreak software should launch on your iPhone, so release the iPhone’s home button and wait for the iPhone to restart.
When you launch the jailbreak software, you will be prompted to re-enter DFU mode. The iPhone may need to be restarted several times.
6. Install “Cydia” (if applicable) “Cydia” is an app for downloading new software to your iPhone after jailbreak. However, some jailbreak software will automatically install “Cydia”, so you do not need to install it separately.
7. The “Cydia” app that restarts your iPhone should be visible on your home screen.
8. Look for an app that allows you to customize most of the iPhone’s interface, such as the text that launches Cydia and the colors of iMessage. Typical ones are “Winter Board” and “Dream Board”, but there are many others, so let’s install they on your iPhone. The installed app will be displayed on the home screen.
9. Select the new customized app icon on the home screen Check the checkmark next to the color of the balloon you want to use. There are many colors available for outgoing and incoming messages.