5 Delicious CBD Recipes to Rev up Your Metabolism In 2022
Good nutrition and a healthy diet are key to maintaining a happy and sustainable lifestyle. If you are highly conscious of your health, you must try some metabolism-boosting foods.
Many foods nourish your body organs and stimulate the metabolic rate. And one such item is CBD. CBD-infused recipes not only boost your metabolism but also gratify your taste buds. They contribute to better health by alleviating stress and chronic pain.
Today, we will look at some of the best and quick CBD recipes that will kick-start your metabolism right away.
1. CBD Coffee
If you are a coffee lover whose day isn’t complete without a cup of strong coffee, you must try the CBD-infused recipe. It is one of the best ways to fulfill your caffeine cravings while boosting your metabolism.
You can even add some chocolate or maple syrup to enhance this coffee’s flavor profile further.
· 1/3 cup of unsweetened milk
· 1 tbsp. cacao powder
· 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
· 1 tbsp. maple syrup
· Himalayan salt- a pinch
· 1-2 drops of cbd oil uk
· Put all the ingredients in a pot and mix well. Put the mixture on the stove, so it gets heated for a while.
· Whisk the contents and pour your coffee into your favorite coffee mug. You can garnish it with cacao powder or chocolate syrup.
2. CBD Salad Dressing
Salads are a vital part of our everyday meal. Consuming lots of healthy and nutritious salad bowls can help you stay fit and keep those extra calories at bay. And with this CBD recipe, you can easily turn your boring salads into lip-smacking dishes. CBD salad dressing is not only easy to make but also a great way to rev up your metabolic rate.
· ½ cup olive oil
· 3 tbsp. honey
· 4 tbsp. mustard
· ¾ cup vinegar
· ¾ ounce fresh orange juice
· 2-4 drops of CBD tincture
· Salt, according to taste
· Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well. Add the drops of CBD tincture and remix the contents.
· Finally, pour the mixture on your favorite salad to enhance its taste and nutrition profile.
3. CBD Peppermint Chocolates
Who doesn’t like chocolates! And what if we tell you that you can make these savory delights even more healthy by adding CBD to them? Sounds great, isn’t it?
CBD peppermint chocolates are a great snacking option. You can use this recipe to make 8-10 chocolate bars in a single go and even store them for future snacking.
· ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
· 1-2 drops of CBD tincture
· ¼ ounce cacao butter
· ½ tbsp. peppermint extract
· 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
· 2 tbsp. butter
· 2 tbsp. maple syrup
· ¼ tbsp. matcha powder
· 1/8 tbsp. sea salt
· Mint extracts
· Melt the chocolate chips on low heat on your stovetop. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
· Mix all the other ingredients in a separate pan. Once cooled, add the melted chocolate to the mixture along with the CBD tincture.
· Stir the mixture well before pouring it into your molds. Garnish it with peppermint extracts and place the mold in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
4. Chamomile Tea
Most of us like to start our mornings with a warm cup of tea. Chamomile tea is especially beneficial as it helps to alleviate muscle spasms, sleep disorders, anxiety, digestive problems, hay fever, etc.
You can choose CBD-infused chamomile tea to kick-start your morning and boost your metabolic rate. This will ensure good health as both ingredients possess proven antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
· 1 cup distilled water
· ½ ounce milk
· 1 tbsp. honey
· 1 ml CBD tincture
· Some chamomile leaves
· Boil the water in a bowl and add the chamomile leaves.
· Strain this water into your teacup and put the CBD tincture into it.
· Finally, pour some milk and some honey to enhance the drink’s taste.
5. CBD Brownies
Last on our list is CBD brownies, an amazing snacking alternative to satisfy those hunger pangs. Baking these brownies involves the same process as baking any other cake or brownies, except that you need to add CBD oil.
CBD-infused brownies taste delightful. They are a quick solution to beat weakness, lethargy, and reduced energy levels.
· ½ cup all-purpose flour
· two large eggs
· 1-1/4 cups of granulated sugar
· ¾ cup cocoa powder, preferably unsweetened
· ¼ tsp. kosher salt
· ½ tsp. vanilla extract
· 1 tbsp. CBD butter
· 2/3 cup walnuts (optional)
· Put sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and CBD butter in a pan. Place the pan over simmering water, slightly stirring the mixture until it becomes smooth and hot to touch. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
· Add eggs and vanilla essence to the mixture. Finish by adding flour and beating the batter vigorously until smooth and glossy.
· Pour the batter into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. You will see the top cracking. Let the brownies cool down in the baking pan before consuming them.
CBD recipes are a great way to boost your stamina and energy levels. You can include these recipes into your everyday routine to curb sudden hunger strikes and gratify your taste buds. All the recipes mentioned above are excellent to experience the most substantial benefits of CBD.
Read Also: 5 Best CBD Products for Exercise Recovery