Why is it Very Much Important to Have a Good Command of the Line Graph Systems?
The line graph is a unique kind of graph that is normally used in the world of statistics. It will always help in representing the change into a particular quantity in respect to the other quantity. For example, if the price of chocolate will vary then one can very easily represent this particular concept online graph without any kind of problem.
This particular variation is normally undertaken into the two dimensional XY plane and if the relation including any two measures has to be expressed utilising a straight line then all these kinds of graphs or known as linear graphs.
Hence, the line graph is also a subcategory of the linear graph and this will be utilising different points and lines to represent the change over a particular period. It will be the charge that will help in showing that line joining several points or a particular line that shows the relationship between different points will be perfectly undertaken in the whole process.
The graph will help in representing the quantitative data between two changing variables with a line or a curve that will help in joining a series of successive data points. The linear graphs are very much successful in terms of comparison of two different quantities on the vertical axis and the horizontal axis.
- Simple line graph: In this particular graph only one line will be plotted on the graph
- Multiple line graphs: More than one line will be plotted on the same set of axes in this particular graph and it will be very much effective in terms of comparing similar items over the same period.
- Compound line graph: If the information has to be subdivided into two or more types of data then people will always require a compound line graph so that representation can be undertaken very accurately and efficiently.
- Vertical line graph: This will be the graph in which the vertical line will extend from the data point to the horizontal axis and this is also known as the column graph.
- Horizontal line graph: This will be the graph in which the horizontal line will be extending the data point parallel to the lines and this is also known as the row graph.
- Straight-line graph: The line graph has been found by different kinds of segments of straight lines and then plotted points will be joined so that representation of the given data can be undertaken very easily.
- Title: This will help in explaining the title of the graph which has to be plotted
- Scale: It will help in representing the numbers that will explain the unit is utilised on the linear graph
- Labels: Both the side and bottom of the linear graph will be labelling the things that will indicate what kind of data has been represented on both the axis of the graph.
- Bars: They will help in measuring the data number produced and they will be the actual numbers for every data point
Being clear about the basic formulation of the single line and double line graph is very much important for the kids so that they can represent the data very accurately which will further make sure that integration will be carried out without any kind of problem. The important utilisation of all these kinds of graphs is to track the changes over a short and long period and it can even be used in terms of comparing the changes over the same period for different groups.
Hence, depending upon official platforms like Cuemath is the best way of ensuring that kids have a good command over the line graph and bar chart more easily which will further allow them to interpret the data without any kind of issue.